Reawaken to What You Already Are
Mindfulness is not something that you have to “get” or acquire. It is already within you—a deep internal resource available and patiently waiting to be released and used in the service of learning, growing, and healing. While the practices have been adapted from classical Buddhist meditation and yoga traditions, mindfulness is a secular, scientifically informed approach that operates in harmony with any belief system or spiritual background.
Across the world, people from all lifestyles, backgrounds, and beliefs have practiced mindfulness. They are a lot like you, and they have learned to integrate the mindfulness methods into their everyday lives.
More than two decades of published research indicates that the majority of people who complete a course on building mindfulness practices report:
- Lastingdecreases in physical and psychological symptoms
- Greater energy and enthusiasmfor life
- An increasedability to relax
- Improved self-esteem
- An ability to cope more effectively with both short- and long-term stressful situations
- Maintenance of confidentiality within the group is a primary pre – requisite.
Age Group – 18 upwards
Timings : Every Saturday and Sunday(2 hours per day) for 8 weeks
To check your local time for this course click here